英语PK台 第896期:跟《老友记》学美语(17)(在线收听

 地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比,乔伊,罗斯
事件:莫妮卡嫉妒瑞秋的约会,罗斯因为要见马塞尔取消了和乔伊的活动。

剧情片段
Rachel: And then Jean-Claude took me to that place Crossroads and that’s where we hung out with Drew Barrymore①.
瑞秋:然后尚格·云顿带我去十字路口,我们在那里跟德鲁·巴里摩尔一起待了会儿。
Joey: Oh man, she’s so smoking. She has got the greatest set of... no guys around, huh1.
乔伊:嘿,她好惹火,她有最炫的……这儿没男的?噢。
Rachel: Does anybody need anything?
瑞秋:有谁需要什么吗?
Monica: Oh, I’ll have an espresso②. Oh actually, I’ll get it. If I ask you to, you’ll probably end up③ drinking it yourself.
莫妮卡:哦,我来杯浓缩咖啡。噢,事实上,我还是自己去拿吧,叫你去的话,说不定最后会被你喝掉。
Rachel: That is so unfair.
瑞秋:这太不公平了。
Phoebe: I know. Oh, like you would drink her coffee after what you did to her with Van Damme.3
菲比:我知道,你跟尚格·云顿喝过咖啡了,还要喝她的咖啡吗?
Ross: Hey, Joey, I have to cancel racketball④ for tonight, that was Marcel’s trainer. He’s gonna let me have him for a couple of hours.
罗斯:乔伊,我要取消今晚的壁球活动。刚刚马塞尔训练员说我可以和马塞尔待几个小时。
Joey: You’re blowing me off⑤ for a monkey?
乔伊:你为了猴子失我的约?
Ross: Hey, we can reschedule for Saturday.
罗斯:嘿,我们可以改星期六打啊。
Joey: Yeah, unless you hook up with a bunch of⑥ pigeons4.
乔伊:对,除非你搭上一票鸽子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/469266.html