地点:钱德勒公寓
人物:乔伊,钱德勒,艾迪
事件:乔伊准备告诉钱德勒他想搬回来住,却发现钱德勒找到了新室友。
剧情片段
Chandler: So uhh, how’s the palace?
钱德勒:那么,啊,皇宫生活过得怎么样了?
Joey: You know it’s funny you should mention that ’cause I was thinking... What’s with the boxes?
乔伊:你知道吗,真是有意思,你竟然提起这个,因为我在想……这些箱子怎么回事?
Chandler: Oh, uhh, actually I uh, have some news.
钱德勒:哦,啊,事实上,我有个消息。
Eddie: Hey Chan, is that Joey guy gonna come by① and pick up② his moose hat or should I just toss it out③?
艾迪:嘿,钱,那个乔伊会回来拿他的麋鹿帽吗?还是我把它直接扔了?
Chandler: Well, uh, why don’t you ask him yourself. Joey, this is my new roommate Eddie.
钱德勒:这个,你何不自己问他呢?乔伊,这是我的新室友艾迪。
Eddie: Nice to meet ya.
艾迪:幸会。
Joey: Likewise. Uh, I’ll take that. It’s what I came for④1. So, this is new. Where’d you two meet?
乔伊:彼此。那我把这个带走了,我就是回来拿这个的。那么,这就是新闻,你们是在哪儿认识的?
Eddie: At the uh, supermarket, in the uh, ethnic food section. I helped him pick out⑤ a chorizo⑥.
艾迪:我们在超市的民族食品区,我帮他挑西班牙香肠。
Joey: Wow. 2
乔伊:哇。
Chandler: Well you know, we got to talking and uh, he said he needed a place and I had a spare room.
钱德勒:之后我们开始聊,他说要找地方住,而我又刚好有一个空房。
Joey: Oh, now it’s a spare room3?
乔伊:噢,现在我那房间成了空房了?
Chandler: Well yeah, in that it’s not being used and I... have it to spare.
钱德勒:是啊,那房间没有人用,我……就把它空了出来。
Joey: Well I uh, got what I came for. I’ll uh, I’ll see you guys4.
乔伊:我拿到我要的了,咱们改天见了。 |