疑犯追踪第4季 第228期:电力系统(在线收听

 Alpha? Tango? Report. Alpha?Tango?回答。

We're here, sir. 我们已经就位,先生。
Any orders, boss? 有什么指示,老大?
No, proceed as planned. 没有,按计划进行。
I imagine Samaritan is monitoring the building's electrical system. 我估计Samaritan已经对大楼的电力系统进行监控了。
Once we disable the elevator's locks, it'll be a matter of seconds before all the operatives know our location. 只要我们关掉电梯锁,不用多久,所有的特工都会知道我们的位置。
So we need to find a way to re-supply power to the elevator first. Did she say what we're looking for? 所以我们得想办法优先恢复电梯的电源供给。她说了让我们找什么?
Only that it was a hobby of yours. 她只说是你的一个爱好。
When I was a boy, I used to work on old cars. Hopefully, I can get this generator started. 我小时候经常捣鼓旧车。希望能成功启动这个发电机。
Looks like you've got this under control. I'll see about disabling the lock. 看来你这边是没问题了。我去关掉电梯锁。
There's a manual release handle on the back of the brake. But that elevator will be heavily guarded. 闸门后面应该会有手动释放把手的。但电梯肯定是重兵把守。
Harold, you of all people should know there's more than one way to skin a cat. Harold,你最应该清楚,剥掉猫皮的法子多着呢。(英文俗语,指做成一件事有许多种方法)
I feel sorry for the cat. 这猫真可怜。
Time to get to work. 开工了。
What now, chief? 现在咋办,老大?
Hey, Reese, you got a sec? Reese,你有空么?
I was gonna ask you the same thing. We need that bypass code. 我正要问你同样的问题。我们要开门密码。
Oh, I'm working on it. How do you talk down a psycho in a bomb vest? Hello? 我在努力。该怎么说服一个穿自杀背心的疯子?喂?
I was waiting on the punch-line. 我在等你说精彩的下一句呢。
Reese... Reese...
Look, if some guy straps a bomb to his chest, he must believe his life doesn't matter. Just...you know, convince him it does. 听着,如果有人胸前绑着炸弹,他肯定已经万念俱灰了。你知道的,跟他说人生还有意义。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469304.html