疑犯追踪第4季 第232期:如何不孤单(在线收听) |
Got it. Got what? Who's she talking to? 有了。有什么?她在和谁说话? When we open that door, everyone turn left. We're going to the server room to hack the system together. 我们开门之后,所有人走右边。我们要一起去服务器机房黑进系统。
Then we move as a team to the mechanical room to secure our escape route. 然后我们一起去机械室保障撤离路线。
Ready to roll? 准备好行动了?
Why did you just do that? 你这是在干吗?
Why not? We're in a simulation. 怎么?反正现在是模拟的。
Don't shoot! 别开枪!
Look, it's a Degas. Original. 看,是德加的画。真迹。
Hey, Reese. Got a sec? 喂,Reese,你现在有空吗?
I'm taking out the trash. Talk with Shaw. Yeah. 我在搬垃圾。你和Shaw谈。好。
You rang? 啥事?
How do you talk down a guy in a bomb vest? And spare me the jokes. 该怎么说服一个穿自杀背心的疯子?别说冷笑话。
Okay, well, I knew a guy on the force. He had it rough. Talked about eating his gun. The one thing he said, he never felt so alone. 好吧,我认识个警队的人。非常绝望。说要吞枪自杀。他说自己从来没感到这么孤单过。
So how did you convince him that he wasn't? 那你是怎么说服他不孤单呢?
I didn't. He put a bullet through his brain. Good luck. 我没有。他最后给自己的脑瓜来了一枪。祝你好运。
Hey, you, with the bomb vest. What's your name? 喂,你,穿自杀背心的那个。你叫什么名字?
What? His name's Greg. 什么?他叫Greg。
It's Gary, you pathetic piece of... 我叫Gary,你这个无耻的...
Okay, alright, Gary. I know that you're a decent guy. A decent guy that's fallen on some hard times. 好吧,好吧,Gary。我知道你是个好人,是个受难的好人。
Yeah. Hard? What do you know about it? 受难?你知道什么?
I know a lot of people are going to be hurting here after today. 我知道这里很多人今天之后会面临困难。
Take this guy. I mean, look, no offense, but you look like you've been taken to the cleaners several times. 例如这个人。无意冒犯,但你看上去就像破了几次产。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469308.html |