疑犯追踪第4季 第239期:我会摧毁你(在线收听

 You are being watched. The government has a secret system—a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.  你被监视着。政府有一套秘密系统——一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器。

And you can call me Control. 你可以叫我"主控者"。
Clever Samaritan, using a young boy as your avatar. 聪明的撒玛利亚人,用一个小男孩作为化身。
I will destroy you. 我会摧毁你。
Welcome to the stock exchange.Finch! 欢迎来到证券交易所。芬奇!
The controls are not responding. 控制装置没有反应。
There's an override button. 上边有个超驰控制按钮。
Are you ready for this? 准备好了吗?
Let's go get Shaw back. 去救回肖。
The Mayhem on Wall Street continued with a break-in at the security firm that houses the surveillance footage for the stock exchange. 华尔街的混乱还在继续。一家存放证券交易所监控录像的保安公司遭遇入室抢劫。
The suspects, a heavily armed man and woman in ski masks, shot a security guard inside the building,then made off with numerous sensitive surveillance hard drives. 疑犯为一男一女。二人头戴滑雪面具,并持重火力在大楼内枪击了一位保安,然后带着大量存有敏感信息的监控硬盘逃离该公司。
Guy comes out of nowhere, shoots me right in the knee. I go down, they step over me like they're Bonnie and Clyde or something. Said, "Sorry, we're looking for a friend." 他从天而降,射中了我的膝盖。我倒下了,他们就像说“抱歉,我们在找位朋友。”邦妮和克莱德一样从我身上跨了过去。(邦妮和克莱德:经典电影《雌雄大盗》中人物)
Authorities say both assailants are still at large and should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. 当局表示这两名疑犯依然在逃,他们会高度武装并极度危险。
In other news, Wall Street continues to recover from the Flash Crash. 另一则消息,华尔街还在从闪崩中恢复。
Officials say the so-called Flash Crash was triggered by a computer glitch that has since been corrected, so investors can get back to business as usual. 官方人员表示这场所谓的闪崩是由一个电脑故障引起的。现在故障已经解决,投资者们可以继续从事商业活动了。
Remember, sweetheart, you have a sweater in your backpack if you get cold. 记住,亲爱的,你的背包里有件毛衣,如果冷了可以穿上。
Stupid game! 白痴游戏!
Julia, I don't want you playing that anymore, all that violence. 茱莉亚,不要再玩那个游戏了,太暴力。
Okay. Bye, Mom. 好吧。再见,妈妈。
Good morning, ma'am. Ma'am. 早上好,夫人。夫人。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469315.html