疑犯追踪第4季 第244期:硬盘无关紧要(在线收听

 Early this morning in New York, a high speed car collision erupted in a dangerous shootout involving four private security contractors and a man and woman wearing ski masks. 今天早上在纽约发生一起车祸导致枪战爆发,涉事人包括四名雇佣兵以及带滑雪面具一名男性和一名女性。

Senator Garrison. 加里森参议员。
There's a problem. 22 minutes ago, ISA operatives in Detroit raided a four-man sleeper cell and only found three targets. 出事了。22分钟前,底特律的情报突击队突袭了一个四人据点,但只找到三个目标。
The fourth, Yasin Said, remains at large, and Mr. Travers, our Samaritan representative, just shut down Research. 第四个人亚辛·赛义德仍然在逃,而我们撒马利亚人的代表特弗斯先生刚刚关闭了探索者。
Hold on, there's a terrorist in Detroit?  等等,底特律有恐怖分子吗?
And we can't access Research or the terrorist's hard drive. Travers won't let us see it. 而且我们既无法进入探索者,也查不到恐怖分子的硬盘。特弗斯不让我们看。
What the hell, Travers? 你搞什么,特弗斯?
The data on that hard drive is dangerous, a threat to the entire Research program.These guys in Detroit weaponized a piece of computer code. 该硬盘里的数据极其危险,对整个探索者项目程序存在威胁。底特律这些人把一段代码变成了武器。
You mean like a virus? 像电脑病毒吗?
Like a nuclear virus. Samaritan quarantined the code to protect itself. 像电脑核病毒。撒马利亚人屏蔽了该代码以保护自己。
I should be allowed to view the material. 我应该有权看看这份材料吧。
You wouldn't understand it anyway, so what's the point? 看了你也不懂,何必呢?
Who the hell do you think you are, Travers? 你觉得你算哪根葱,特弗斯?
Mr. Travers is my eyes and ears inside your operation.We gave you a marvelous car. Surely, you didn't think I'd let you drive it yourselves. 特弗斯先生是我安排在你组织中的耳目。我们给你了一辆豪车。你不会指望我放手让你自己开吧。
Of course I did. You said we would. 我当然指望。你答应过的。
As for your missing terrorist, Samaritan has tracked him to an address in Detroit, but he won't stay there long. 说到你逃逸的恐怖分子,撒马利亚人已经查到他在底特律的地址,但他不会待太久。
I'm wondering, would you like Mr. Travers to put the key back in the ignition? 我想,你要不要让特弗斯先生重新启动机器呢?
Samaritan found the terrorist. How about that--the hard drive was irrelevant after all. 撒马利亚人找到了恐怖分子。不如这样...硬盘毕竟无关紧要。
If we want the intelligence back on, we need to let this go. 想情报部门恢复工作,那就算了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469320.html