疑犯追踪第4季 第252期:萨姆恩在哪(在线收听

 At least Julia has a mother. Because even a mom who kills people for a living is better than no mom at all. 至少茱莉亚有母亲。即使有个以杀人为职业的母亲,也好过没有母亲。

Over 500 people have died in police custody after being tased.The most common factor among the victims? Hypertension. Especially when the officer did this. 有五百多人在拘留中死于电击。最常见的死因是什么?高血压。特别是当警察这么做的时候。
You tell me where Sameen is, or Julia will know what it's like to be you. 告诉我萨姆恩在哪,否则茱莉亚就会尝到你曾受过的苦。
Go to hell.Stop it! 去你的。住手!
This is not how we do things, Ms Groves. Please? 我们不能做这种事,格罗夫斯女士。拜托。
Pardon their aggression. They're trying to save the life of a dear friend. 请原谅他们的粗暴。他们救人心切。
Let me go, and we'll call it even. 放我走,就算扯平。
Sameen risked everything at the Stock Exchange, not just to save our lives, 萨姆恩在证交所付出了一切,不仅救了我们的命,
but to pull the whole world back from the brink of disaster, all with the knowledge that no one would ever even know her name. 还把整个世界从灾难边缘拉回来。她明知甚至没有一个人会知道她的名字。
Everybody here, all of us, spend our days saving the lives of people we don't even know. 我们这里的每个人,都在拯救素不相识的人。
Each loss is unbearable, but when it's someone you know... 每个生命都弥足珍贵,尤其是你熟悉的生命...
You think she's dead. You think Shaw is dead, and you don't have the guts to tell them. 你认为她死了。你认为肖死了,却没胆量告诉他们。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469328.html