《摩登家庭》第1季第1集 第3期:代孕母亲(在线收听

 I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks. 那话我6周来一直想对她说来着

I'm Josh. Ryan's dad. 我叫乔希  莱恩的爸爸
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother. 我叫歌洛莉亚  曼尼的妈妈
Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad? 这是你父亲吧  -她父亲?
Yeah. No, no. That's funny. 是啊  不  不是  真搞笑
Actually, no, I'm her husband. 其实  我是她老公
Don't be fooled by the, uh- 别被外表骗了
Give me a second here. 稍等
Who is a good girl? Who's that? 谁是乖宝宝  是谁啊  
Who's that? 是谁啊
Oh, she's adorable. Oh, thank you. 她真可爱  谢谢
Hi, precious. Hello. 你好  小公主
Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam. 我们刚从越南领养了她
And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh? 这是我们第一次带她回家
She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled. 她像个小天使  你们夫妻俩一定很激动
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks. 抱歉  我来晚了  老爹去买点心了
So, what are we talking about? 大家在聊什么呢
Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now? 我们在一起已经...5年了吧?
And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby. 我们非常想要一个孩子
So, we had initially asked one of our 一开始  我们想找一个
lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but- 女同性恋朋友做代孕母亲
Then we figured, they're already mean enough. 后来又想  她们平时就够刻薄了
Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no. 你能想象她们怀孕后会如何变本加厉吗
No, thank you. Ick. 还是算了吧  想想就怕
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469435.html