《摩登家庭》第1季第1集 第7期:母性的本能反应(在线收听) |
See? You hurt his feelings. 看到没 你伤他的心了 Ah- Well, if it toughens him up a little bit then- 要是这能让他变得坚强点
Oh, geez. He's picking flowers. 妈 他去采野花了
Manny's very passionate, just like his father. 曼尼是个多情种 和他爹一样
My first husband- he's very handsome, but too crazy. 我的前夫 风度翩翩 但太疯狂了
It seemed like all we did was fight and make love, 我们不是在吵架就是在做爱
fight and make love, fight and make love. 吵架 做爱 吵架 做爱
One time, I'm not kidding you, we fell out the window together. 说真的 有一次 我们从窗口摔下去了
Which- Which one were you doing? 你们当时到底在做什么
I'm hearing this for the first time. 我也是第一次听说
This doesn't worry you? 你不担心吗
She barely slept on the plane and she's still wide awake. 她在飞机上就没怎么睡 现在还很清醒
Oh, stop worrying. I can't. 别想多了 不想才怪
That- That orphanage was all women. 那个孤儿院里都是女人
Maybe she just- she can't fall asleep unless she feels a woman's shape. 也许离开女性柔软的怀抱 她就睡不着
I guess that's possible. So here. 有可能 那你抱着她
What the hell is that supposed to mean? 你这话是什么意思
Yes, 没错
I've gained a few extra pounds while we were expecting the baby, 在等待领养孩子的期间 我是长胖了一点
which has been very difficult. 过程相当艰辛
But apparently your body 但显然你的身体会
does a nesting, very maternal, primal thing... 产生一些母性的本能反应
where it retains nutrients- 来储存养分
some sort of molecular physiology thing. 像是分子生理学那类的
But that's science. 那是科学事实
You can't- You can't fight it, so- 人类 根本无力抵抗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469439.html |