《摩登家庭》第1季第1集 第11期:小孩子要尊重个人私隐(在线收听

 Alex, get out! Mom! 艾丽克斯  出去  妈妈你看她

Alex, leave your sister alone. 艾丽克斯  别去烦你姐
I was just getting my book. Gosh. 我只是进去拿我的书而已  至于吗
I know, sweetie. But you need to respect their privacy. 我知道  亲爱的  可你要尊重个人隐私
What are they doing up there?  Nothing. 他们在楼上干嘛呢  没干嘛
Lying on her bed, watching a movie. 躺在她床上并肩看电影
Okay. Okay. 很好  很好
Um, I'm making a cake for tonight. 我在为今晚的聚餐准备蛋糕
You wanna help me with the frosting? 你想帮我做糖霜吗
Sure. 好啊
So, you know, if Haley got pregnant, 要是海莉怀孕了
would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months, 你会假装她得了腮腺炎  请假在家
and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours? 然后告诉别人那孩子是你的吗
- What? - This senior at school was "Out sick" for four months, -什么  -有个高中生请了4个月病假
but Jenna Resnick swears she saw her breast-feeding 可吉娜·瑞斯尼克发誓说看到她
at a coin-op car wash. 在自助洗车站给孩子喂奶
Buddy, what are you wearing? 老弟  你穿了多少衣服啊
Nothing. Uh-uh. No jacket. 没穿多少  把外套脱了
One hat. 只能戴一顶帽子
How many pairs of underwear do you have on? 你穿了几条内裤啊
One. 就1条  
Six. 是6条
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469443.html