《摩登家庭》第1季第3集 第6期:同性恋的传奇相遇(在线收听) |
I got the toothpaste and the soap. 拿好牙膏和肥皂了 Good. Now we can open that general store. 好极了 这下我们可以开杂货铺
I thought we were just here to get diapers. 你不是说好买个尿布就走的么
We had a saying on the farm -- 我们农场上有句老话说得好
As long as you're bringing the mule to the market, you -- 骡子都牵到市场上了...
I feel you rolling your eyes at me. 我怎么觉着你又对着我翻白眼了
We met at one of pepper's legendary game nights. 我们是在Pepper酒吧的传奇游戏之夜上遇到的
I remember mitchell because he kept rolling his eyes 我之所以记得Mitchell是因为 每次我小小地展露一下我的热情
Every time I would get a little boisterous. 他就冲着我直翻白眼
I did not! 我哪有
A little bit. 有的啦
Yeah,maybe a little bit. 好吧 也许是有一点点啦
We were --we were playing charades, 我们当时在玩猜影片的游戏
And I-I had no idea how to act out my clue, 我抽到了张提示卡 完全不知道该怎么表现
And all I could think of to do was... 我不知道怎么脑子搭错了 摆出这个姿势
And without missing a beat,cam says -- 结果Cam想都没想脱口而出
"casablanca." "卡萨布兰卡"
All I did was this..."casablanca." 我就这样..."卡萨布兰卡"
"casablanca." "卡萨布兰卡"
Can we just please get the diapers and get out of here? 我们赶快拿上尿布快点走人好不好
Fine, but I want to stop by the wine section first. 好 不过我要先去酒类区逛一下
wait. 等等
There's a wine section? 这里还有酒类区?
Yeah, a really good one --just past the tires. 是啊 还挺不错的 就在轮胎区过去点
No way, they do not have -- oh, my god. 不可能吧 他们怎么可能...哦 额滴神啊
Oh, my -- cam. Cam. 老天 Cam Cam
The paper shredder I wanted, huh? 这是我一直想要的碎纸机啊
Confetti and crosscut --yep. 节日彩屑+交叉碎纸 没错就是它
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469492.html |