《摩登家庭》第1季第3集 第11期:卖奶粉盒棺材的超市(在线收听

 Mitchell,I found the diapers. They're over here. Mitchell 我找到尿布了 就在这里

Cameron, guess what I found.Coffins. Cameron 看看我找到了什么 棺材
They sell baby formula,and they sell coffins. 这里有卖婴儿奶粉 还卖棺材
You can literally buy everything you need from birth to death. 你真的可以在这里买到 从出身到死亡需要的一切
Oh, my god,look at these diapers. 天啊 快看这些尿布
look how cheap they are! 好便宜啊
Oh, you know what we should do? 知道吗
We should get enough for like the next year or two, right? 我们应该买足明年或者后年的量
Where would we keep them? 那放哪儿呢
They sell sheds. 这里有卖贮藏棚
Really?You want to buy a diaper shed. 你说真的?你要买尿布贮藏棚?
We're those guys now?The guys with the diaper shed? 我们啥时候也这样了?买尿布贮藏棚的怪人?
Just grab two more. 再多拿两包
I'm not grabbing two more,mitchell. It's time to go. 我才不拿 Mitchell 该走了
No, come on, come on.We need a -- 再兜兜嘛 我们需要个...
Excuse me. Where did you get that flatbed thing? 打扰一下 这平板车一样的东西在哪儿拿的?
Over there.Go grab one of those. 那边 去推一辆来
Really?Yeah. 你说真的? 当然
Get two. 推两辆
I'm in the applesauce aisle! 我去苹果酱货架那兜兜
So, anyways, after charades, we went out for coffee, 玩过手势猜电影游戏以后 我们一起去喝咖啡
And I learned that he loves art, 我发现他喜欢艺术
He plays the piano, he speaks french. 会弹钢琴 说法语
Un peu. (法语)一点点
So, you know,I-I misjudged him. 知道吗 我原来误解他了
Yeah, I'm sort of like costco. 是啊 我有点像好市多超市
I'm big, I'm not fancy,and I dare you to not like me. 我又大又实在 谁会不喜欢
Yeah, and I'm kind of more like that, um... 是啊 而我更像那个...
What is the name of that little shop we went to in paris? 我们在巴黎去的那家小店叫什么来着?
You are such a snob."casablanca." 还说你不势利 "卡萨布兰卡"
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469497.html