《摩登家庭》第1季第4集 第14期:说不出好话的女人(在线收听) |
Gloria, my mom wants to apologize for everything. Gloria 我妈妈想要为所有的事情道歉 So you just spring it on gloria like this? 所以你就这样突袭Gloria
Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you? Mitchell 你到底在想些什么啊
I don't want her apologies. and who could blame you, honey? 我不需要她道歉 你没错 亲爱的
Which is why this is a terrible idea by you! 这绝对是你糟糕的决定
Jay, manny, let's go. Jay Manny 我们走
Oh, wait, wait, gloria. 等等 Gloria
I d--I just want to tell you how sorry I am for ruining your wedding. 我只是想告诉你 我真的很抱歉搞砸你的婚礼
I was struggling with being alone. 我当时孤身一人 心里正烦
Meanwhile, jay moves on so easily. 而Jay却这么快就找到了新欢
And -- and not with just anyone -- 而且...还不是什么烂货
with a... young and smart and beautiful woman. 而是...一个年轻 聪明 漂亮的女人
I don't expect to forgive me. 我不期望你能原谅我
If I were you, i'd want to punch me right in the mouth. 如果我是你 我会直接给我一巴掌
I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day. 我觉得今天这家里 上演的复仇已经够多的了
Oh, okay. y-y-you see? 好吧 你看
Yeah, we're all gonna move past this. 我们大家都会一笑泯恩仇的
And because of me, who --who's not a mama's boy, 多亏了我 我不是离不开娘的孩子
But is a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight, 而是充满爱心 智慧和敏锐的洞察力的好人
so make a note, bitches. 记住了 婊子们
That's not a good color on you. 真没气质
I forgive you. 我原谅你
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469592.html |