《摩登家庭》第1季第5集 第6期:高兴的见面(在线收听) |
Listen, I-I heard what you said, 听着 我听到你说的那些话 And I thought...yes, 我想 是啊
I-I should try to learn more about football. 我的确应该多了解一下橄榄球
That is very mature of you. 这样才是成熟的做法
I figure if football fans can learn it, how hard can it be? 我想既然球迷都能学会 能有多难的呢?
That's very elitist of you. 你实在是太棒了
I'm taking baby steps here, all right? 我得一步步学起 好吗
I'm actually -- I'm really looking forward to it. 说实话 我还挺向往看比赛的呢
You know, 'cause it's not just the game. 不仅仅是得分啦 进球啦
It's -- It's the bands and the drama and the -- The pageantry -- 还有那些乐队啦 助兴表演啦 那些大场面
Don't forget about the team mascots. 别忘了还有吉祥物
They wear ascots? 他们还戴红领巾(ascot)的?
No, "mascots," with an "m." 不 是吉祥物(mascot) 有m的
That could have been very embarrassing. 这都不知道 太丢人了
Yeah. Okay. 好了
Am i straight? 我直不直?
I am not sure what you are right now. 我都不知道你这算是什么了
Hi, hi, hi, hi! 嗨嗨嗨嗨
How you doing? Hi, beautiful. 你们好吗 啊 真漂亮
Good to see you. 见到你们太好了
Let me guess-- Game's on? 让我猜猜 比赛开始了?
Just started. 刚开始
Hey. For you. 嗨 这个给你的
It's nice to see you, gloria. 见到你真高兴 Gloria
Two times today. 今天两次哦
Okay! 好呀
He means we've seen them two times today. 她是说我们今天见了两次了
Okay, everybody, the food's in there, 好啦 各位 吃的在这边
The drinks are in there, I'll be in here. 饮料在那边 我就待在这儿了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469600.html |