《摩登家庭》第1季第5集 第11期:淘煤女(在线收听

 I made fun of his accent. 我取笑他的口音

What accent? 就像这样吗
I made fun of him for having the same thing for lunch every day. 我笑他每天午饭都吃一样的东西
I made fun of him because his mom used to dig coal. 我笑他妈妈以前是挖煤的
What? 什么
He said you were a coal digger. 他说你是个淘煤女
Okay, I think we can move on! 好了 我们聊些别的吧
Who said I was a coal digger? 谁说我是淘煤女
That's what my mom told me. 我妈妈这么说的
What's a coal digger? 什么是淘煤女
Sweetheart, he heard it wrong. It's "gold digger." 宝贝 他听错了 其实是"淘金女"
I'm gonna have to call you back. 我等下再打给你
Well, I really do not think that I remember ever saying that. 我一点也不记得我说过这样的话
Well, you said it in the car, 你开车的时候说过
You said it at christmas, 圣诞节也说过
You said it in the mexican restaurant -- 在墨西哥餐厅也说过...
Okay, mr. "Leaves his sweatshirts at school every day" suddenly remembers everything. 这位成天把外套落在学校的没头脑 突然能想起来所有的事情
Thank you. 真是谢谢啊
And it was all in my head, huh? 这都是我胡思乱想的吧
Oh, listen,gloria, it -- Gloria 听我说 这...
It was like a year ago before... 这已经是一年前的事情了 那时...
I knew you... 我还不认识你...
nice going. 看你干的好事
Now my mom anmy sister are fighting. 搞得我妈和我姐吵架
If I say something that everybody else is thinking, 我只是说出了每个人都有的想法 难道这说明我为人刻薄吗 又或者
One who is courageous enough to stand up and say something... 这说明我勇于挺身而出 背着别人...
behind someone's back to... 跟一个10岁小孩
a 10-Year old? 道人长短...
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469605.html