《摩登家庭》第1季第5集 第13期:不怀好意的结婚动机(在线收听) |
Listen, claire feels terrible. Claire觉得很抱歉 Why don't you talk to her? 你为什么不和她谈谈
Why? 有什么好谈的
I know what she thinks-- A coal digger. 我知道她是怎么看我的 一个淘煤女
You know she's saying "gold digger." 你知道她说的是"淘金女"
Yes, phil!Okay, 是的 Phil 好吧
well I-I know she said that, 我知道她是贬义
But that was a long time ago, before... 但是这已经是很久以前的事了 那会儿...
she knew you. Does jay buy me nice things? 她还不认识你 Jay会买贵重东西给我吗
Yes, of course! All beautiful things! 当然啊 可都是高档货
Look at this. 看看这些
Yellow,red, blue -- 黄的 红的 蓝的
All the colors. 所有的颜色都齐了
Do you think i can't live without these? 你觉得我和Jay在一起就是为了这些?
Take them away, phil. 拿回去吧 Phil
Gloria.We all know you'd be fine without underwear. 我们知道你根本不需要胸罩
I mean, we know it's not about that. 我是说这和内衣无关
No. 当然无关
It's about me not being accepted by my new family. 其实我根本没有被这个家所接受
That is not true. 完全不对
Gloria, look, you're a beautiful woman. Gloria 听着 你非常漂亮
In fact, you're probably one of those beautiful women who doesn't even know it. 事实上 你或许根本没有意识到自己有多漂亮
No, i know it. 我知道我很漂亮
So it's natural for claire to wonder about you and her dad. 所以Claire很自然会怀疑 你和她爸爸在一起的动机
This family is very protective of each other. 这家人都保护欲过重
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469607.html |