《摩登家庭》第1季第5集 第14期:女人喜欢的男人(在线收听) |
I remember the first time claire brought me home. 我记得Claire第一次带我见家长的时候 Do you think jay thought i was good enough for his little girl? 你觉得Jay会满意我做她女儿的丈夫吗
No way. 完全不可能
But, over time, he realized that I loved claire as much as he did. 但是经过一段时间之后 他感觉到我比他还要爱Claire
And by then, mitch had brought cam home, 碰巧在那个时候 Mitchell带着Cam见家长
So I was golden. 我比上不足比下有余了吧
Claire just needs a little time. Claire只是需要一点时间适应
And then, trust me, she'll be the most loyal friend you've ever had. 相信我 她会变成你最好的朋友
You're not leaving, are you? 你们不会要走了吧
Uh, you know, there's kind of a lot of drama. 看上去这里出了点乱子
So we're torn. 我们身心俱疲
Let me ask you something. 我有个问题
Your sister said that gloria would never go for anybody 你姐姐说Gloria不应该会和
Who, uh, looked like me. 像我这种长相的人结婚
Now, you guys basically are like wen -- 基本上你们的思想和女人差不多
You know, you look at-- You look at guys. 我是说其实你们看上去还是小伙子
So what do you think? 你们的看法如何
You're seriously asking us if -- If you're attractive? 你真想问我们...你帅不帅吗
Well, I know I'm no erik estrada or anything. 我知道我不像Erik Estrada那样帅(七八十年代电视剧演员)
You know, I'm just curious is all. 我只是想知道
So, if I was in one of your bars a... 假设我在一个同性恋酒吧里...
...righteous brothers were on, you know, 里面放着男孩组合的歌
Would you, uh -- 你会不会...
I don't know-- Check me out? 我不知道 也许和我搭讪
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469608.html |