《摩登家庭》第1季第6集 第2期:为孩子的成长感到骄傲(在线收听) |
He used to hold my finger with his little hand 他以前总是用小手抓住偶滴手指 And look at me with those big eyes. 用大大滴眼睛看着我
Yep,they grow up. 我滴小宝贝(Gloria说鸟语) 是啊 他长大了
Come on,manny, let's get going! 来 Manny 我们出发咯!
How's my hair? 我的发型怎么样?
Hold on. 慢着
What are you wearing there? 你穿的是什么呀
That looks like an old christmas tree skirt. 就像旧圣诞树罩一样
It's a traditional colombian poncho. 这是件传统的哥伦比亚斗篷
I want my new classmates to know I'm proud of my heritage. 我要让新同学知道 我对传统文化多么自豪
I think you look very handsome,lindo. 我觉得你帅呆了呢 小可爱
Oh,really? 噢 是吗?
Am I driving him to school,or is he gonna ride his burro? 是要我载他 还是他自己骑驴去学校?
you are a cutie-pie, yes,you are 你是个迷人派 迷啊迷人派
you are a cutie-pie 你是个迷人派
Are you still baby-proofing? 你还在加装保护套?
Everything we own is pointy. 咱这所有家具都有棱角耶
Why is our daughter dressed like donna summer? 为什么咱家女儿 穿得跟Donna Summer一样?
She is not donna summer. 她不是Donna Summer
Clearly,she's diana ross from the rca years. 她是"黄金岁月"里的Diana Ross啊
How is daddy not seeing that? 为什么爸爸看不出来呢?
I really thought you were done with this. 我还以为你已经玩厌了呢
I made no such promises. 我可没这么说过
I guess I'm somewhat of a shutterbug,um, 我也算是个摄影一族吧
And my new favorite model, of course,is lily. 我最爱的猫豆当然是Lily咯
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469612.html |