《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第1期:和孩子的快乐时光(在线收听

 Bravo,manny,bravo! 好厉害 Manny你真棒!

Well,when i heard manny wanted to fence,i was like,"sure. 我听Manny说想学击剑 我说好啊
"uncoordinated kid,lethal weapon-- how can  this  go wrong? 不协调的孩子加上致命的武器 有什么好担心的?
" yeah! 好耶!
And what do you think  now? 你现在滴感觉咧?
I'm proud of our little zorro. 我为我们的小佐罗感到自豪
I mean,i worked with him a little,but the kid's got skills. 我陪他练过一阵 他可是很有料的
It's in his blood. 这是他血液里流淌的天赋
His father was a master swordsman. 他爸爸是个顶级击剑手
He was an artist with his sword. 他是击剑的艺术家
I mean,the way he throws the sword -- i mean,he was legendary. 他挥动剑的样子 啧啧 真滴是个传奇
You know,this nice moment i'm having with your son -- 你知道吗? 我和你儿子共有的美好时光
you're... Kind of wrecking it.Sorry. 有点儿...被你搞砸了 对不起
Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? 你知道击剑史可以追溯到12世纪吗?
You know what's even nerdier than fencing? 你知道什么比击剑更书呆子吗?
Knowing when it began. 知道击剑追溯到哪里
I don't think you're a nerd,alex. 我不觉得你书呆子啊 Alex
Shut up,dork. 闭嘴 呆瓜
All right!That's my boy! 厉害! 那是我儿子喔!
Would this be easier if we suspended you from a crane? 弄台起重机来帮你抬好不好?
any monkey can shoot a home movie. 是个人都能拍自制影片啦
I pride myself on shooting home  films. 我则得意于我很会拍家庭电影
Yeah,but,cameron,you always just take things a little too far. 好吧 Cameron 你总是过于执着了
No,i don't. Okay,your nephew's first birthday. 才不是呢 好 你侄子过周岁那次
That's not fair. 这么说客不公平
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469630.html