《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第2期:艺术细胞(在线收听) |
You brought a wind machine. 你带了台风机过去 To be fair,my vision was --cameron,you brought a wind machine. 我要澄清 我的艺术细胞可是-- Cameron 你带了台风机过去耶
Who puts wheels on cribs? 谁替宝宝床装轮子的?
Mi tigre! Mi tigre! 我的小老虎! 我的小老虎!
Yes! Ay,sorry. Sorry. 耶! 啊对不起对不起
That's okay. 我不介意
No! No,no,no,no,no!Phone died! 晕! 我电话坏了!
No biggie.Your battery probably just statically defracticated. 没事的 你的电池运行不畅而已
What? 什么?
It means you can recharge it with static electricity. 就是说你可以用静电来给它充电
Just rub it on your hair. 在你头发上狂蹭
Yes! 好!
You know,i used to go to the houses of my friends,and it used to bug me,their kids'you know? 我以前经常去朋友家 他们孩子让我很苦恼啊
,because there was never a trophy in my house. 因为我家一个体育奖杯都没有
Not until this one. 到现在终于要有了
Can we switch seats? 我们能换座位吗?
Cam,people are staring. Cam 大家都在看着呢
I know you're not supposed to care,but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house 我知道你们不会关心这个 但知道家里小孩某方面有特长
who's the best at something,you know what i mean? 还是蛮爽的 你知道我意思吧?
undefined undefined
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469665.html |