《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第3期:冠军爸爸(在线收听

 Bravo! Yeah! 好棒! 耶!

How about a nice round of applause for our winner,manny delgado? 让我们掌声祝贺胜家Manny Delgado!
Bravo,bravo! 真棒! 真棒!
Manny now moves on to thehampionship,where he'll be competing against caroline markum. Manny将在决赛与Caroline M对决
We'll see you all back here at 4:30. 比赛时间为4:30 回头见
all right! 真厉害!
Bravo! 太棒了!
What she said. 和她说的一样
This means more to dad than it does to manny. 这奖对爸的意义远大于对Manny的
Yeah,it's his chance to be,you know,father of a chamon. 这是他当冠军爸爸的机会啊
Well,second chance. 好吧 第二次机会
But we all know how the first time went. 我们都知道第一次是怎么黄的
Did i say something wrong? 我说错什么话了吗?
No.No. 没有没有
I'm -- i'm very happy for manny,that's all. 只是替Manny感到开心 仅此而已
Everything's not always about claire.Geez. 不是样样以你为中心的
I want to thank you guys for coming by and supporting the kid. 我想感谢你们过来支持这孩子
You guys are the best. 你们最棒了
Why,claire?!Come on,sweetie. 为什么-  Claire?! 走吧 亲爱
Really? 你搞笑吧
Well,that took a while. 花的时间真久啊
Well,she's been asleep for 20 minutes. 她才睡了20分钟
It just took me some time to sneak out without waking her up. 悄悄地走出来要花点时间的吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469668.html