《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第4期:秃头(在线收听

 Instead of letting your feelings out,you bury them,and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways. 不把感情释放出来 反而把它埋藏心底 随后又发泄到他人身上

Okay,you know what,you -- yes,all rig listen,I might still be holding a little resentment, 好吧 听我说 也许我还是有一点点怨恨
but that's... Embarrassing and petty,and it's  not  a good color on me. 但这显得难堪又小气 一点都不适合我
It's kind of like you and yellow. 就像你和黄颜色一样
You love me in my yellow shirt. 你很爱我穿黄色衬衣的
It makes you look like the sun. 你穿那看起来跟太阳一样
Okay.Bubbling.Hurtful bubbling. 好了 喷人了 出口伤人了
Now you know  why  i left early that morning. 你现在知道为什么我早上早走了吧
I  knew  you didn't have a meeting,cam! 我就知道你根本没有会要开 Cam!
I  knew  it! 我就知道!
There must be something wrong with this phone. 电话肯定是坏了
I've rubbed it on my head for,like,an hour. 我在头发上蹭了快一个钟了
What? Alex. 什么? Alex
Oh,you're such a geek! 你真是个书呆子!
At least I didn't give myself a bald spot. 至少我不会头顶秃一块
Oh,my god!Mom! 天啊! 妈!
Alex,don't be mean. Alex 别那么坏
Haley,stop making yourself such an easy target. Haley 别再那么容易被骗了
This feels right,buddy.I'm telling you,this feels right. 这是好事 伙计 这是好事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469670.html