《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第7期:男人比女人优越?(在线收听) |
Well,it's probably just butterflies. 是你担心了吧 Come on,you're gonna be fine. 继续嘛 会重拾兴趣的
Look,if he doesn't want to,it's his decision. 哎呀 他不想击剑了 这是他滴决定嘛
Oh,the hell it is. 真该死
He shouldn't be doing anything that makes him nervous. 他不想做让他紧张的事啊
Papi,i support you. 宝贝 偶支持你
I'm not nervous. 我不是紧张
I just don't want to fight a girl. 我是不想和一个女生对手
What? 啥!?
Defeating a woman would be a mark on my honor. 打女人有损我的尊严
Why?Because men are always so superior to woman? 为什么? 男人就比女人高级?
So superior that you cannot even finish your sentence? 高级到你连话都不敢说了吗?
Dude. 老弟啊
Manny,you always call yourself the lover of women. Manny 你总是说你是护花使者
But if you don't compete with this girl,you're showing me and all the women that you don't respect us. 但如果你不做这女生对手 就是在向全天下女人宣告你不尊重我们
I'm sorry. 我错了
Okay. 好吧
So take back your sword and go fight this girl like a bull! 那就拿回你的剑 像宰牛那样搞定那女的吧!
Okay. 好
Can't hear you!Okay! 我听不见你说什么! 好!
I can't hear you! 我还是听不见!
That's really as loud as i can go. 我最大声只能这么大声了
Phil: what does it take to make a great salesman?It's no big secret. 如何成为最伟大的推销员? 这可没什么秘密
You st follow the abc's of salesmanship -- always be closing. 只要记住推销术入门守则 一直成交
Don't ever forget great home ideas just keep lurking mostly nearby. 别忘了居家好点子 时刻陪伴客户
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469676.html |