《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第8期:我们的家太简陋了(在线收听) |
And this is the great room,although "great" hardly seems to do a room like this justice. 这是间很好的房子 用很好来形容都不够 Weird squiggly painting not included. 不包括这古怪曲折的油画
I actually love it. I do,too.It's really beautiful. 我很喜欢的咯 我也很喜欢 真的很漂亮
Um,all -- all custom built-ins. 全部订做装饰
And you'll notice just -- just tons of natural light,so that's great. 而且发现没 自然光充足 很棒的哟
Did i need the sale?Yes.Was i worried? 我需要有销售额吗?要 我担心过吗?
No.Why? 不 为什么?
Because.Because why? 因为所以 因为什么?
Because i won't sell anything i don't believe in. 因为我自己不信任的东西不会拿去卖
And when i believe,you believe. 那我都信了 你也会信的
I can sell a fur coat to an eskimo. 我能卖一件皮大衣给爱斯基摩人
Yeah,phil,i'm sorry.It's a beautiful house. 呃Phil 不好意思啊 这房子真的很漂亮
But i'm just not sure how kid-friendly it is,and we have two small children. 但我不知道这房子适不适合小孩住 我家有两个小孩
I mean,these stairs alone dad,this place is awesome. 看这些楼梯--爸爸 这地方棒极了
Not now,luke.Did you see the bayard? 现在别说话 Luke 看过后院吗
It g room for,ke,10 tree houses. 空间大得能放10个树屋了
And the bedroom's got a window on the ceiling. 卧房又有天窗
I wish we could live here. 真希望我们能住这里
I wish you'd go back out to the patio,where -- do you really? 你给我回到那露台那边去-- 你真的这么觉得?
Oh,yeah. 嗯 当然咯
Our house sucks compared to this one. 我们家比起这里简直逊毙了
It really does. 那倒是
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469678.html |