《摩登家庭》第1季第7集 第10期:记仇的姐姐(在线收听

 We hear the words that cut like knives. 体会到你的言辞是多么犀利

I brought orange slices. 我带了橙子
Okay,you know wha i can't be this. 好了 我忍受不了了
Clai,mitchell still resents you for quitting the figure-skating team when you were kids. Claire Mithcell仍旧介怀你当年 退出花样滑冰队的事
Ladies,come iide with me,please. 女士们 跟我来
Workout. 把这事儿搞定
Come on.Anks,cam. 走吧 真谢谢了 Cam
Is he serious? 他说的是真的?
Is that what your little jab was about this morning? 这就是你早上语中带刺的原因?
Okay,no yes. 不是--好吧是的
Okay,yes but,you know,you stole my moment,claire. 我还有点生你的气 因为我人生闪光点就这么没了 Claire
Yeah,21 years ago. 21年前的事了耶
Okay,no,but it doesn't matter to u because you had your own momts. 对你来说没关系 因为你有自己的闪光点
You had cheerleading and high-school pls and,uh,making out with the quarterback and -- 你是啦啦队员 加入了高中戏剧社 而且还和那个四分卫亲热
oh,come on.You  made out with him,too. 晕 你也和他亲热过好不好
Yeah,but we hado keep it a secret. 好吧那是咱俩要保守的秘密
You shouldn't ha quit.It was selfish. 你不应该退的 这是自私的行为
You want to know why i quit? 想知道我为什么退吗?
I quit to  protect  you. 我是想让你免受伤害
No,come on. 谁要伤我? 荣耀? 名声? 不是 想想看
Press conferences?I was bigger than you. 记者招待会? 我比你体型要大
Was bigger than you,and i was afraid you wouldn't be able to lift me. 我比你大 我怕你举不起我
You were -- u were dpping me in practice,and i didn't want you to humiliate yourself... 你排练的时候就摔过我 我不想你在众人前丢人现眼
Of all of those people.In front three times. 就两次 三次 你总是把我摔下来好不
Come on.Can'you just forgive me and move on? 好啦 你就不能原谅我 继续生活吗?
Of cour--yes,yes. 当然--好 好
Yes,of cour--i'm sorr m soy. 当然可以--对不起 对不起
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469682.html