《摩登家庭》第1季第8集 第4期:无准备的结婚纪念日(在线收听

 Is Grandpa dying? Didn't they tell you? 外公要死了吗  他们没跟你说吗

Alex, stop torturing your brother. 艾丽克斯  不要折磨你弟弟了
No. Your grandfather is fine. 不  你外公身体好得很
For now. 现在而已
Hmm. Who could that be? 嗯  会是谁呢
You expecting someone special? 你想到是某个特殊人物吗
Thank you. 谢谢
Flowers too? I'm sorry. 还送花呀  对不起嘛
Oh, what are you apologizing for? They're gorgeous. 道什么歉啊  这花太漂亮了
That's too much. With the View- Master and the bracelet... 有点过火  什么立体镜啊  手镯啊
and the flowers and the balloons- 花啊  还有气球啊
Balloons? They're attached to your car. 还有气球  栓在你的汽车上
I just don't want you to feel bad... 我只是不想让你因为
about your little... coupons. 只准备了优惠券  心存愧疚
Wait a minute. You- You 等等  你是不是
thought the coupons were your only present? 觉得你的礼物只有优惠券
Are you kidding me? They aren't? 开什么玩笑  难道不是吗
No! Oh, Phil, come on. 当然不是  菲尔  拜托  
It's our anniversary. 是我们的结婚纪念日哎
Those coupons were just, like, 那些优惠券只不过是
a fun little way to kick off the day. 今天的前戏
Your real present is coming tonight, and you're gonna love it. 你真正的礼物晚上就到  你绝对会喜欢的
Love it. 绝对喜欢
Cool. 好耶
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469749.html