《摩登家庭》第1季第8集 第13期:教小孩子上厕所(在线收听) |
I mean, what do we do? Do we say something? 怎么办 要说点什么吗 How do we even bring it up? 怎么提这事啊
She threatened our child, and that's your concern- a segue? 她威胁我们的宝宝 你担心的竟是开场白
You know what this is? What? 你知道是怎么回事吗 什么
This is first- child syndrome. What? 头生子综合征 什么玩意儿
It's where the first child is happy, 就是头生子原本非常幸福快乐
and then the second child comes along, 第二个宝宝出生以后
and the first child gets jealous of the second child 头生子就开始嫉妒小宝宝
and starts acting out. 然后闹脾气
Yes. That's brilliant, except Sal's not our child, so- 是啊 忒有道理了 可萨尔不是我们的孩子
Think about it. Listen, we've practically done everything for her. 想想看啊 我们曾经那么照顾她
We've held her when she's cried. 她流泪时 我们给她温暖的怀抱
We've carried her when she couldn't walk. 她无法走路时 我们背着她
We've done everything but potty- train her. Um- Hey, guys. 就差没教她如何蹲马桶撒尿了 伙计们
I was thinking- Oh. - Oh. Sorry. 我在想 -不好意思
When we go to Cabo, 我们去卡波的时候
we have to find a hotel with a swim- up bar, 要找个带池滨酒吧的酒店
'cause this going back and forth to the bathroom is a fool's game. 来来回回地跑厕所 太傻了
Okay, let's get more drinks. - Sal, we got to talk. 行 继续喝吧 -萨尔 我们得谈谈
It's about Lily. - Oh, shocker. 是关于莉莉的 -噢 我就知道
Okay. - Do you think it's at all possible... 好吧 -你觉得有没有可能
that maybe- maybe you're jealous of her? 也许你有那么一丁点嫉妒她
What? What? - It's just- 什么 说毛呢 -只是
I don't know. I don't- Where- Why would you say that? 我也不确定 我不 你干嘛这么问
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469758.html |