《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第8期:泡妞技巧(在线收听) |
Hey, Luke. Look. 嘿 卢克 瞧 Do you wanna make a comb sheath? 你想做个梳套吗
A what? 什么
It's a cool leather holder for your comb. 就是一个皮质小套 可以放梳子进去
And you can decorate it. 你也可以装饰一下它
I've got beads and glitter and all kinds of stuff. 我这边有小珠子 小亮片等各种东西
Do you want to? Nah. I'm gonna do the rock wall. 你想试试吗 不 我去玩攀岩墙了
Okay, honey. It's your day. 好吧宝贝 你的生日你做主
Honey, let me know if you get low on supplies. 亲爱的 如果你材料不够了 记得通知我
I'll make a quick run back to the 1950s for you. 我会迅速穿越到1950年代帮你买回来
Oh! Again? 噢 又撞我
Seriously, zip-line guys, use some ropes. 说真的 负责滑索的人 用绳子圈一下
Did you remember to switch the whites to the dryer? 你记得把白色衣服放进烘干机了吗
Oh, no. I forgot. They're gonna smell musty. 没有 我忘了 到时肯定一股霉味
I know. I'm sorry. I'll pump. 我知道 我很抱歉 我来加油吧
No, no, no. I'll do it. You stay right here. 不不不 我来吧 你坐在车里
Relax. Oh. I get it. 放轻松 哦 我懂了
You're worried about people seeing me. Without question. 你担心别人看见我 毫无疑问
You know, people are gonna stare. 人们会盯着我们看的
They're not used to seeing one clown in a car. 他们很少见一个小丑在车里的情况
That's her- Bianca Douglas. 那就是她 比安卡·道格拉斯
She's so cute. 她好可爱哦
She has good handwriting. 她写得一手好字
She's a complete package. Wish me luck. 她是个完美女神 祝我好运吧
You don't need luck. 你不需要运气
You just remember those jokes I told you, hmm? 你只要记住我传授给你的那些笑话就行了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469771.html |