《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第16期:都爱着自己选的小丑(在线收听

 Look at them now. They're the life of the party. 瞧瞧他们  派对因他们而充满活力

Uh, you know, I gotta say, for all his craziness, 我必须承认  尽管他很疯狂
I love my clown. 但我爱我家那位小丑
Me too. They're good for us. 姐也是  有他们在真的很好
I would've totally tanked this party. 要是我  肯定把派对气氛给毁了
And I would've gotten my butt kicked at a gas station. 而我则会在加油站被人暴揍一顿
Sorry? - Turns out Fizbo is a real bad-ass. 什么  -菲茨宝可是个不好惹的大坏蛋哟
Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion! 蝎子  有蝎子  有蝎子
Scorpion! 有蝎子
No, no. Too close. Too close. Too close. 不不不  靠得太近  离我太近
What the hell? 搞毛啊
Oh, crap! 噢  糟糕
Calm down. - What happened? 冷静  -发生什么事了
We fired the crossbow. 我们发射了十字弓
No, I know. Oh, my God. It's right there. 不  我知道的  天啊  射中蹦床了
Bianca, I'm coming. 比安卡  我来了
Who else is in there? - Get out! 还有谁在里面  -快出来
It turns out I'm not the sweet guy or the funny guy. 事实证明我不是甜心帅哥  也不是幽默达人
No, Manny, don't go in! Por favor! 不  曼尼  别进去  千万不要
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469779.html