《摩登家庭》第1季第10集 第10期:满嘴胡言(在线收听) |
Mom, Dad. 爸 妈 Hey, Luke. What, uh- What can we do for you? 卢克 有什么事吗
I did it. 是我做的
I was playing with matches. I'm sorry. 我玩了火柴 对不起
You, uh- You did the right thing- Yeah. 你 你 你做的对
by confessing, but, um- 承认错误是对的 不过
This is bad, buddy. 你犯了错 小家伙
I mean, really bad, okay? 性质非常恶劣 懂吗
Claire, you want to handle this? 克莱尔 你来处理一下吧
Um, Luke, why didn't you say something? 卢克 你刚才为什么不说
Mmm, I don't know. 我也不知道
Okay, well, your father and I are extremely disappointed in you, 好吧 你爸爸和我对你失望至极
so- go up to your room. Go on. 回你的房间去 去吧
Alex! 艾丽克斯
We'll be up to talk to you in a minute. Just go. 我们一会儿上去找你谈话 去吧
Haley! - What? 海莉 -怎么了
Say something! - About what? 说话呀 -说什么
Uh, I take it back! - What is going on? 我收回刚才的招供 -怎么回事
These guys were gonna say they did it too, 她们俩原本也应该招工的
and you were gonna be proud of all of us. 这样你们就会以我们仨为傲
Why would we do that? 我们为什么要那么做
I don't know what to believe with this kid. 这孩子满嘴胡言完全不能信啊
Liars! I didn't do it! 骗子 不是我干的
Well, it wasn't me. - Don't look at me. 也不是我干的 -别看我
Seriously? - Wait. 搞什么啊 -等等
Nobody did it again? 又没人承认了吗
No, that's fine. 行 没关系
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469791.html |