《摩登家庭》第1季第10集 第13期:创造美好的回忆(在线收听

 The point is that those are memories that I'll always have, 重点是那些已经是永不褪色的回忆了

but now I have the perfect opportunity... 但现在我有绝佳的机会
to create new memories with my new family... 来和我的新家人去创造我们新的回忆
that are gonna be just as special someday. 终有一日这些回忆也会不同寻常
Aw. No. Cam's right, you know. 是的  小卡说得没错
We create new traditions every year. 我们每年都会创造新的传统
So, who's ready to try the swing? 谁准备好去试试秋千了
Okay, now remind me. 儿子  记得提醒我
We put this in the oven first thing tomorrow 明天第一件事就是把这个放进烤炉
'cause Jay wants to eat at 3:00. 因为杰想要三点的时候吃
Ay, Manny! Did you put this spider in the fridge? 曼尼  是你把这个蜘蛛放在冰箱里的吗
Oh, yeah. Inocente. 是啊  恶作剧嘛
Ay, papi, what's wrong? 小家伙  怎么回事
I want to have Christmas like they do in Colombia. 我想过个哥伦比亚式的圣诞节
Jay is messing everything up. 杰把事情都搞砸了
Manny, try to understand. 曼尼  理解下他吧
Jay has great memories with his kids when they were young. 在杰的儿女尚小之时  他们有很美好的回忆
And he just wants to recreate them with you. 他只是想和你再现当年的美好回忆
So, maybe the best gift I could give Jay would be... 那么我能给杰的最棒的圣诞节礼物
Christmas like he used to have it? 是陪他像以前那样过圣诞节吗
Ay, you're such a beautiful boy! 你真是个乖孩子
One day you're gonna grow up, and I'm gonna miss... 等你长大以后  我会很怀念
all the things that you used to do as a little boy. 你小时候所做得一切
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469793.html