《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第2期:我就是不喜欢他(在线收听) |
I'll call 911. 我去打911 Maybe the firemen will come. 也许消防员会来
No, no! No, no! - Give me it! 不要不要 -电话给我
The firemen in our town have a reputation for being hot. 我们镇上的消防员出了名的性感火辣
Do I resent that? 我不爽他们吗
Of course not. These guys are my friends. 当然不会 他们都是我的朋友
I play basketball with them. I bake for 'em. 我跟他们一起打球 烤蛋糕给他们
My question is: What's hot? 我的问题是 什么叫火辣
Come on! Let's go! Let's go! 快点 走了
Coming. 来了
Manny, it's inappropriate because it's your teacher. 曼尼 她是你老师所以不合适
What's the big deal anyway? 有什么大不了的
It's a surprise. You'll see. 是个惊喜 你们会知道的
Oh, my God! 天啊
Ay, Jay, you didn't? Yes, I did. 杰 不是吧你 就是我
I got us into that new Benihana. 我在那家新开的红花餐厅订上位了
They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat. 那有个厨师可以把虾翻进自己的帽子里
What the hell? 搞什么鬼
Dad! There's my boy! 爸爸 乖儿子
The hell is he doing here? Jay. 他来这干什么 杰
No. He was supposed to pick up manny yesterday 不 他昨天就该来接曼尼的
and disappointed him again, as usual. 结果又一如既往地让他失望了
Now he just sails in here out of the blue? 现在又突然冒出来就可以了吗
I don't like the guy. Do I have reasons? Yeah. 我不喜欢那家伙 理由嘛 当然有
Good reasons? Yeah. 正当理由? 当然有
How many reasons do I need? 我需要理由吗
None. I don't like the guy. 不需要 我就是不喜欢那家伙
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469907.html |