《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第3期:被海盗船追(在线收听) |
So I would have called, 我本来要给你们打电话的 but while I was buying this boat for a friend, 但我帮朋友买船的时候
I got chased out to sea by another boat "Tiqui tiqui". 被另外一艘船追出海去了
Were they pirates? 他们是海盗吗
I didn't stop to ask. Well, it's not hard to tell. 我没问 其实很容易分辨的
Did they have curvy swords and 他们有没有拿着弯刀
sing songs about how fun it is to be a pirate? 唱着海盗生活真快乐
Jay. Such a beautiful house, huh? 杰 房子真漂亮
So, we were just headed out to dinner. 我们正打算出去吃晚餐
What, you think I show up empty-handed? 你以为我空手来的
I brought dinner- lobsters! 我带晚餐了 龙虾
Did you catch them with your bare hands? No. 是你亲手抓的吗 不是
But I bought them with my bare hands. 但是是我亲手买的
And I have some nice wine, a good Cuban cigar for Jay. 还带了瓶好酒 给杰的一盒上等雪茄
Hey, why don't you take a picture of him with your new camera phone. 嘿 用你的新手机帮他照张相吧
I don't have a camera phone. You do now. 我没有新手机 你现在有了
Awesome! 太棒了
All of this excitement, my heart is just going. 刺激一波接一波 我心脏都快受不了了
Now, listen to me. 儿子 听着
You bring that with you when you come visit me this summer. 今年暑假你来看我的时候记得带上它
We'll go in a race car with my friend, 我带你去坐我朋友的赛车
and after that, maybe a bullfight. 然后看场斗牛什么的
I know all these guys. 他们我都熟
The matadors, they're like artists. 斗牛士 他们简直就是艺术家
You're quite the bullfight artist yourself. 你自己就跟个斗牛艺术家一样
I, uh- Manny, why don't you show your father to the kitchen? 曼尼 带你父亲去厨房参观下吧
Por favor. Dios mo. Someone put on some music. 谢了 天啊 来点音乐吧
Tonight, we dance! 今晚我们要热舞一宿
Oh, we're gonna dance. 我们会热舞的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469908.html |