《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第4期:找到了真命天子(在线收听

 What did he say? Does he need money for the lobsters? 他说什么  是不是要龙虾钱

Jay, be nice. - "Be nice." 杰  友好点  -"友好"
I could be sitting grill-side, 我本来应该坐在铁板烧旁
watching a guy build an onion volcano. 看着厨师堆洋葱山的
Instead, I got Rico Suave in my kitchen, 现在却看着里克·苏艾文在我厨房瞎晃
and I got a stolen boat in my driveway. 车位上还停了艘偷来的船
If it was for me, he'd be out of my life. 如果是为我  早将他踹得一干二净了
But it's good for Manny to be with his father. 但是曼尼需要他的父亲
I just can't believe you ever fell for that act. 你当初怎么就看上他那种货色了
Colombians can be very persuasive. 哥伦比亚人有时很有说服力的
They can make you agree to things before you even know it. 有时候神不知鬼不觉你就答应他们了
You must have been pretty naive. 你当时一定很傻很天真
Yeah. But now I'm with the right man, okay? 是啊  但我现在找到真命天子了
Right. 没错
Javier is only going to stay one night. 哈维尔只住一晚
Good. 很好
Wait, what? 等等  什么
Don't be mad. I just got up to change her. 别生气  我只是起来帮她换个尿布
Well, Mitchell really wanted to Ferberize the baby. 米奇尔想用费伯睡眠法训练宝宝
Ferberize. It is a method of 费伯睡眠法  就是
getting the baby to sleep through the night... 让婴儿晚上...
by, yes, basically letting her cry herself to sleep. 基本上是  自己哭睡着
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469909.html