《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第7期:体内住着个外星人(在线收听

 Why is everybody yelling? 大家在吵什么

Something's wrong with Dad. 爸爸有点不对劲
Don't frighten him. Come here. 别吓着他了  过来
Oh, that's gotta be death! Death is coming! 要死了  死神要过来索命了
Okay, you need to go to the hospital. - Yeah. 你得去医院  -没错
No, no, no. I just need a pill. 不用不用  吃药就行了
Give me the biggest one you can find. 给我找片最大的药来
Honey, breathe. Just-Just breathe. 亲爱的  深呼吸  深呼吸就行了
That's what I told you when you were in labor 你生孩子的时候我也是这么跟你说的
and you threw my smoothie at me. Pill! 结果你把奶昔扔我脸上了  药呢
Okay, I'm calling. - No, no, it's fine! 我去打电话  -真不用  没事
It's actually- It's fine. It's passing. It's passing. 没事  过去了  疼痛已经过去了
I am sorry to alarm everyone. 很抱歉吓着大家了
I think I was probably just overreacting, 应该只是我反应过度了
because there's an alien inside of me! 因为我体内住着个外星人
Oh, my God. 天啊
Oh, close it down. - I am definitely gonna call. 快停下  -我去打电话
All systems down. All systems down. 系统全面衰竭  系统全面衰竭
Son of a bitch. - What's the matter? 混蛋  -怎么了
He's playing on my pool table, that's what. 你说呢  他在玩我的台球
Probably got himself a nice drink too. 大概还给自己倒了杯好酒
Where you going, Jay? 你要去哪  杰
Just to check things out, okay? - Come on. 我就出去看看  -算了吧
You hear that? Now he's messing around with my remote control. 听见没  他又开始乱动我的遥控器了
You can't hear that from here! 这么远你怎么听得见
Hey, there. 嘿  老弟
Hey, Jay. Listen, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up? 杰  对不起  吵醒你了吗
No. No, I'm a light sleeper. 没有  我本来睡得就浅
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469912.html