《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第10期:打扮给消防员看(在线收听

 Into that sexy, clingy- 换了件这么性感紧身的

Oh, my God. It's the firemen. 天啊  是给那些消防员看的
No, sweetie. 不是的  亲爱的
And lipstick! 还擦了口红
I'm out here convulsing in agony 我正在剧烈疼痛中煎熬
and you're looking for cute tops to wear? 你还有心思找漂亮衣服
I just threw on the first thing I could find. 我就随手拿了一件
We got a minute, if you wanna try on some tighter jeans- 我们还有时间  如果你还想换条紧身裤
Oh, Phil, sweetie. 菲尔  亲爱的
Oh, no. By all means, Claire, 不  不管怎么说  克莱尔
we want you looking your sexiest... 你当然得以最性感火辣的面貌
when the hunky, gay firemen get here! 来迎接那些健壮基情的消防员
How we doing? - We're great. 怎么样  -很好
He meant me! - All right. 他是说我  -好吧
Cameron! 卡梅隆
No, listen, Jay. You're a tough guy to compete with. 听我说  杰  你是个强劲的对手
I mean, look at all you have. 看看你拥有的这一切吧
So Manny has to suffer? 你因此只好让曼尼伤心吗
No. You're right. 不  你是对的
Look, I'm going to try harder. 我以后会更加努力的
But maybe it's a good thing that he has the two of us. 但也许他同时有我们两个父亲是好事
From you, he learns stability. 从你身上他可以学到沉稳
From me, he learns how to be spontaneous, 而从我身上  他可以学到随性
grab life by the throat. 掐住命运的咽喉
Well, we do a little throat grabbing ourselves around here, you know. 我们有时候也会有掐住别人喉咙的冲动
We were on our way to Benihana when you showed up. 我们之前正打算去红花餐厅  结果你突然出现了
Hey, as long as my boy follows his passion. 只要我儿子能追逐他的梦想就行了
The worst career decision I ever made 我这辈子做的最烂的职业决定
was playing baseball, but I loved every minute of it. 就是去打棒球  但我无时无刻不在享受
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469915.html