《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第12期:小孩子做一家之主(在线收听

 Unbelievable. 疯了吧你

My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night. 我老婆昨晚居然为了消防员梳妆打扮
I didn't get dressed up for the firemen. 我才没有为消防员打扮
Those heels were really hot. 高跟鞋啊  勾死人了
You put on heels? - Let's drop it. 你还穿高跟  -话题结束
What are they doing to you, Dad? 他们要对你做什么啊老爸
I have a little scratchy rock inside of me 我身体里有颗烦人的石头
and they're sliding in a tube and sucking it out. 大夫们会用根管子把它吸出来
You're not scared, are you? 你应该不害怕吧
When was the last time you saw your old man scared? 你老爸我什么时候害怕过
When you walked through the spiderweb. 有一次你缠到蜘蛛网
When we were playing with the Ouija board 还有次我们玩灵应牌时
and the wind blew the door shut. 一阵风把门给关上了
There was no wind, buddy. We brought something forth. 绝不是风  伙计  是我们招来的灵物
Oh. This stuff's really hitting me. 哎哟  镇定剂起作用了
My insides feel like velvet. 五脏六腑都麻醉酥了
Why don't you guys wait out in the hallway, okay? 你们在外面等我一下好吗
Feel better, Dad. - I will. 老爸  快好起来  -会的
Love you, Dad. - Love you. 我爱你  老爸  -我也爱你
Love you. - Luke, buddy, hold back a sec. 爱你  -卢克  老弟  等会儿
This is not gonna happen, okay, 我不会死的  好吗
but there is a scenario 不过万一遭遇不测
where you could be the man of the house... 你成了一家之主
and you need to know all the PIN numbers and passwords. 你得知道家里所有的识别码和密码
741 - I don't wanna be the man of the house. 741  -我才不要做家里的男主人
Now, don't talk black to me. 现在不是"黑"嘴的时候
Honey, your dad's gonna be fine. 宝贝儿  你爸会好起来的
Why don't you wait out in the hall. He'll be fine, okay? 去外面等我吧  他会没事的  好吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469917.html