《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第14期:不要一个疯狂的男人(在线收听

 I'm surprised you're up. 你竟然起床了呢

I know what time you went back to bed. 我可知道你昨晚几点回来的
Oh, it was nothing. We just went out, we hit a few balls. 没大碍  我们就出去打了会儿球
And you'll never guess where. 你绝对猜不到我们去哪儿打了
I guess Javier knew a guy. 我猜哈维尔上面有人
And you know what? 跟你说吧
Now that he knows you, 现在他可跟你认识了
the next time he needs something, you are the guy. 以后他要是有困难  你就成他上面的人了
Ay, Dios mo. Did you took him with you? 妈妈咪呀  你是不是也带他去了
You couldn't wait to get to school to do that? 忍到学校再打瞌睡会死吗
Manny, vamonos para el colegio. 曼尼  跟我去上学
Let's go. We're gonna be so late. Vamonos. 快走  今天迟大发了  快去学校
Vamos a llegar tardsimo, Manny, 我们得迟到了  曼尼
qu te pasa? Get in the car. 磨叽什么呢  快上车
I thought you said you wanted me to bond with Javier. 我记得你说过  要我好好跟哈维尔相处的啊
I said be nice, Jay. 我说让你友好点
I didn't say take Manny up all night and play games. 没说让你们带着曼尼刷夜打球啊
Then we got hot dogs.  Ay. Go to sleep! 我们还吃了热狗哦  给老娘睡觉去
If I wanted to be married to a wild man, 我要是想要一个疯狂的男人
I would have stayed with Javier. 我就不会离开哈维尔了
Qu pasa? 什么情况啊
Dad! - Por dios, no. 老爸  -我的天呐  不是吧
What the hell? 搞什么鬼
Wait a minute. 等一下
You're not leaving, are you? - I've got school. 你们该不是要走了吧  -我得去上学
What? School? - Yes, school. 什么上学  -是的  上学
That's where people go to learn things, 人们去学校是要学知识的
like not to keep children up all night. 比如说别带着小孩子刷夜
He told her? He's weak. 他招了吗  他弱爆了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469919.html