《摩登家庭》第1季第11集 第19期:严格的爸爸(在线收听

 Is that Phil?  Hey. 菲尔来啦  嘿

Hey, Mom, Phil's leaving. 妈  菲尔这就走了
Without a hug?  Wow. 不跟我抱抱吗  一波又一波啊
Good-bye, fully articulating, 再见了  语言表达清晰
five-function robot with the ability to- Good-bye. 全功能的  会说"再见"的机器人
Brittany, hurry, honey. Phil's leaving. 布兰妮  快点宝贝儿  菲尔走了
You're fine. 你没事的
How's your ankle? - It's cold. 脚踝还疼吗  -拔凉的
I'm sorry I hurt you. - No. No, don't be. I- 对不起害你受伤  -别  别这样
I could have just as easily hurt you. 我也可能轻易伤到你的
Well, it's cute that you think that. 好吧  你倒是挺大言不惭的
Listen, Cam, I- I can't always be the bad cop here. 听着  小卡  我不想一直唱白脸
I-I know it's my issue, 我知道自己很严格
but she can't grow up with 但是我不希望她成长的过程中
one huggy, happy, cuddly dad... 你一直是那个胸襟宽广  温暖可人的爸爸
and one frowny, lesson-teachy dad. 我却是那个死板严肃  满嘴教条的爸爸
Because guess which one 因为我们也不知道
she's gonna ask to walk her down the aisle. 她最后会选谁陪她走婚礼红毯
Uh- Y- Okay, you know what? 你说得对  这样吧
I can be the bad cop sometimes. 我也可以适时唱唱白脸的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469932.html