《摩登家庭》第1季第12集 第6期:衣服扯歪了(在线收听) |
Hey, Gloria, 嘿 歌洛莉亚 do you have any idea why Barkley was in the guest room? 你知道巴克利为什么跑到客房去了吗
I was just doing a little redecorating. 我只是对家里翻新装饰
Sometimes it's good to move things around 有时候把东西挪动一下挺好的
just to see how they look. 可能会试出新感觉
Yeah, but the guest room? That's crazy. 是啊 但放在客房里 也太疯狂了吧
He's not a guest. He works for us. 他不是客人 他是为我们工作的
Hey, give me a hand here, will you? 嘿 帮我个忙 可以吗
I think his jacket shifted while I was moving him. 我把他移下来时 似乎把他的衣服扯歪了
We can't have you untucked, our little butler. 我们不能让你衣衫不整呀 小管家
That doesn't make any sense, does it, boy? 那也太不成体统了 是吧
What was that? Is he all right? 怎么了 没伤着他吧
Ay, no. My bracelet got 没 我的手镯似乎
caught a little bit here. Well, don't panic. 卡在这里了 别慌
I'm not panicking. All right, try to relax. 我没慌 很好 试着放松
We can fix him. 我们可以修好他
Let me take a better look. Come here, boy. 让我好好看看 来 宝贝
Luke? Hey, Dad. 卢克 嘿 老爸
Hey, buddy. Um, look. 嘿 小老弟 听着
You and I need to have a little talk. 我们得小小地谈一下
About what? Well, it's about computer stuff. 关于什么 关于 电脑方面的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469939.html |