《摩登家庭》第1季第12集 第9期:对孩子紧张过度(在线收听) |
Matter of fact, 实际上 he'd be mortified if you brought it up with him... ever. 你永远都不能向他提起此事 否则他会觉得受辱
Oh, God, really? Yeah. 天啊 真的吗 是啊
That actually makes me feel kinda bad. 那真让我觉得有点愧疚呢
Well, you're probably just feeling a little tense from all this. 你可能只是因为这事儿搞的有点紧张过度
I know I am. 反正我是的
You know what might help the situation? 你知道什么有助于缓解紧张吗
Really? Right now? 不是吧你 大白天的
I meant going out for a few pizzas. 我的意思是出去吃点匹萨
Where's your mind? 你想哪儿去了
I guess I live in a house full of sex maniacs. 我们家色情狂还真多呢
Amigo? 朋友
We can't help you if you won't come out. 你不出来 我们怎么能帮到你呢
What'd he say? Something "House" Something. 他说什么 什么房子什么的
Come on. The show starts in a half hour, 拜托 演出半小时后就开始了
and we still have to pick up Manny. 我们还得去接曼尼
Can we just- Come on. Move this thing along! 我们就...快 不理这事儿了
Okay, this man is in crisis. 好吧 这男人现在陷入了危机
He could have a family health issue 他的家人可能出现了健康问题
or a personal health issue or a financial matter. 或是他个人有健康问题 或是经济困难
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469960.html |