《摩登家庭》第1季第13集 第4期:介绍时是朋友(在线收听) |
See how that works? 瞧瞧这玩意儿 Sorry, sweetie. Sorry, Daddy. 久等了小甜心 久等了他爸
No, it's all right. 不 没事
We were just- me and Lily were just using the time... 我和莉莉刚刚在
to figure out how to use the car's voice-command thingy. 研究这个车的声控系统怎么用
Oh. Here. Check it out. Watch. 来 瞧好了 你看
CD player. Next track. CD播放器 下一首
Say a command. No. 请讲指令 不是吧
CD player. Next track. CD播放器 下一首
Air conditioner on. 空调已开
Damn it. 该死的
You're worse than your sister with this kind of stuff. 你比你姐还不擅长用这些东西
It's a good thing Lily doesn't have an ejector seat. 幸好莉莉没有弹射座椅
Oh, guess what. I ran into your dad and some of his friends. 对了你知道吗 我碰到你爸和他朋友
Oh, really? Yeah. And get this. 是吗 是的 而且
He, uh- He referred to me as "a friend of my son." 他介绍我的时候 说我是你的朋友
Seriously? Yeah. 真的吗 是的
That's a little disrespectful to you. 那样有点不尊重你吧
I wasn't offended by it. Well- I am. 我没有觉得自己被冒犯了 但我有
I mean, would he refer to Phil as "a friend of Claire's"? No. 他会说菲尔是克莱尔的朋友吗 不会
I've heard him call Phil a lot worse. 我听过他说菲尔一些更不好听的
Just let it pass. I should have never said anything. 别想这件事了 就当我没说过
I'm not letting it pass. He needs to know that's not okay. 不能就这么算了 他得知道这样不对
And if he doesn't like it, he knows where he can go. 如果他不喜欢这样 他以后就别出现
Enter destination. Hell! 输入目的地 去死
Mexican food. Shut up! 墨西哥菜 闭嘴
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469969.html |