《摩登家庭》第1季第13集 第11期:不是好学生(在线收听

 Because I care about people. 因为我关心别人

Because I want to help them change their lives. 我想帮别人改变他们的人生
Jay, I'm hinting that you should call your friend, okay? 杰  我在暗示你应该打电话给你朋友
Yes. I'm getting that. - Okay, okay. 好  我懂了  -好  好
Hey, hey! Daddy in the hizzouse! 哈喽  爸爸回到自己的领地了
Why would you do that to a brand-new, very expensive remote? 你为什么要这么对一个又新又贵的遥控器
Because I lost my temper, and it didn't work. 因为我发火了  它又不听话
Therefore, it's useless. 所以  它对我来说没用
Well, honey, when it comes to anything electronic, 亲爱的  只要碰上电子产品
you're not exactly the best student. 你绝对不是个好学生
I am very smart. 我很聪明的
I had a 4.0 in college. How about you? 我大学绩点4.0  你多少
I was almost that despite my substantial time 我也差不多  尽管我花了很多时间
commitment to cheerleading. 在啦啦队上
I thought we agreed not to bring up the cheerleading. 我们不是说好不提啦啦队这档事的吗
Cheerleading in my college was cool. 在我的大学  啦啦队员可是名流
The football players were so jealous, 橄榄球队的羡慕嫉妒恨到
they wouldn't even let me and my buddies 不让我和几个兄弟
Trevor, Scotty and Ling- go to their parties. 特雷弗  斯科特还有林参加他们的派对呢
Seriously, Claire, 说真的  克莱尔
you owe me an apology for breaking that. 砸烂了遥控器  你总得给我道声歉吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469987.html