《摩登家庭》第1季第13集 第12期:把我当傻子(在线收听) |
Okay. Phil, 行 菲尔 I apologize for breaking the world's worst remote... 我很抱歉砸烂了世上最差劲的
that you bought... stupidly. 你一时糊涂而买的遥控器
Excuse me, 不好意思
but the experts at CNET.Com rated it the best remote. 它可是被科技咨询网的专家评为最佳遥控器
They gave it three and a half mice. 给了三个半鼠标呢
Wow. I have an idea. Let's invite the gang from CNET over... 我有个好主意 我们把科技网的砖家
and your old buddies from cheerleading, 还有你那些啦啦队同仁们请来
and we can have a nerd party. 开个书呆子派对吧
Ling is not a nerd. 林才不是书呆子
He built his own helicopter. 他自己造了架直升机
And if he was alive today- 如果他现在还健在
Sweet pea, let's not talk about Ling. 亲爱的 我们不说林了
It upsets you too much. 一提到他你就难过
You know what I'm gonna do? Hmm? 知道我要干什么吗 什么
I'm gonna buy a new remote- the same remote. 我要去买个一模一样的遥控器回来
And just to prove how wrong you are, 为了证明你错的有多离谱
I'm gonna teach our dumbest kid 我要在20分钟内
how to use it in 20 minutes or less. 教会我们最傻的孩子怎么用
Who's our dumbest kid? Luke. 我们最傻的孩子是谁 卢克
Luke? No, Luke understands electronics. 卢克 不行 卢克很懂电器
Haley. 海莉
No. Yeah, Haley. 不 没错 海莉
Teach Haley to use the remote, and then I'll apologize. 教会海莉怎么用 我就道歉
Haley? Mm-hmm. 海莉 没错
Come on! 拜托
Hey, Shorty, it's me. 嘿 小短 是我
I was thinking of heading over to the driving range 我打算去高尔夫球场
and hitting a few balls. 挥几杆子
You want to join me? 要不要一起
That's great, Jay. What should I wear? 好主意 杰 我该穿什么好呢
I don't know. Wear- Wear whatever you want. 我怎么知道 想穿什么穿什么
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469990.html |