《摩登家庭》第1季第13集 第18期:中国孙女(在线收听) |
Mitchell, it's me! 米奇尔 是我 Hey, Dad. - Hi. 嗨 老爸 -嗨
I'm here to let you know your gaydar is broken. 我来是想告诉你 你的基达坏掉了
Shorty is not gay. 小短不是同性恋
No. I, uh- I knew that. 是 我知道
I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam. 你那样对小卡我一时气不过才那样说的
What? That cost me 20,000 bucks. 什么 你让我花了两万块
What do you mean? 什么意思
I reached out to him to let him know it's okay to be gay. 我跟他说是同性恋也没关系
Y ou did? - Yeah. 你真这样做了 -是啊
Right after one of the stranger golf lessons of my life. 就在我人生最诡异的高尔夫球课之后
Turns out what he is is a lousy gambler, 结果他只是个赌技很烂的赌徒
and now I'm the one on the hook for it. 而现在我得为他买单
Oh, I'm so sorry. 真是太抱歉了
Then why are you smiling? 那你笑什么
I'm- I'm proud of you, Dad. And you're growing. 我真为你骄傲 爸 你成长了不少
Just-Just stop it. Please. 别说了
Don't you see how hard this is for me? 你不知道这对我来说多艰难吗
See, I used to be just like one of those guys. Now look at me. 我以前就跟他们一样 看看我现在
I got a house looks like Little Colombia. 我家就跟哥伦比亚村一样
I got a gay son and a Chinese granddaughter. 我儿子是同性恋 我还有个中国孙女
Vietnamese. 是越南
Only you would know the difference. 也只有你才知道区别
Don't worry, Dad. Not growing too much. 别急 老爸 你也没长进多少
I'm a little nervous. 我有点紧张
Don't be. I'm sure you look beautiful. 别紧张 你肯定美极了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470004.html |