《摩登家庭》第1季第13集 第19期:遇上真命天子(在线收听

 What do you think? 你们觉得怎么样

Look at you! 看看你
Really? 真的吗
You're gonna be fighting men off with a stick. 男人会围着你转的  赶都赶不走
I don't know about that. 我可不确定
Cameron! - Hi. Sorry for the pop over, 卡梅隆  -抱歉没打个招呼就来了
but I just wanted to bring you these... 我只是想过来送你这个
to thank you for babysitting Lily again last night. -Oh! 感谢你昨晚帮我照顾莉莉
Gracias! You didn't need to do that. 谢谢  跟我客气啥啊
You know I love Lily.  I know. 我爱莉莉  我知道
Come in. Say hello. 进来  打个招呼
Cameron, this is my new friend, Whitney. 卡梅隆  来认识一下我的新朋友惠特妮
Whitney, this is Cameron. 惠特妮  这是卡梅隆
Hello. It's nice to meet you. 你好  认识你很高兴
That is a spectacular dress. 你的裙子真是惊艳
This old thing? 这老旧玩意?
What about her hair?  Oh, my gosh. 看看她发型  天啊
It's like Barbra Streisand in The Way We Were. 就跟芭芭拉·史翠珊在《往日情怀》里一样
One of my favorites. - Me too. 我的最爱之一  -我也是
Okay, who is reading The Forevers? 好吧  是谁在读永恒系列
I am. 是我
I am so obsessed with this whole vampire thing right now. 我最近完全迷上吸血鬼小说了
Me too. 我也是
I just met the sweetest guy named Cameron. 我刚认识了个超棒的男人  他叫卡梅隆
I think he might be the one. 我觉得他可能是我的真命天子
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470017.html