《摩登家庭》第1季第14集 第5期:有些男生就是笨(在线收听) |
Well, do me a favor. The next time you picture me, 求求你了 下次你想象时 leave the underwear out of it. 别想我的内裤
Well, don't you worry. The only thing I'm picturing... 别担心 我想象也只是会想
is how clean the floor's gonna be when I'm done mopping it with you. 我要是拿你拖地 那会拖得多干净
Is that the best you can do? 你就这点水平吗
'Cause it's gonna take a little more than some 因为光这种不痛不痒的话
lame trash talk to get me out of my- 我一点没感觉
Gaah! What the hell was that? 我靠 你搞毛啊
Our butts pressed against each other. 我们的屁屁亲上了
They didn't press. It was glancing. 没有亲上 只是隔空对望了一下
Stop talking about it! 别再说了
Oh come on. All the time you've spent in a locker room, 得了 你又不是头一次来更衣室
this can't be your first moon landing. 肯定不是第一次"屁屁碰"了
You got a name for it? -It's very common. 你还专门起了个名儿 -很平常啊
You got off easy. 你太不淡定了
At least it didn't happen after a shower. 至少不是沐浴之后亲到的
Enough. -We call that a splashdown. 够了 -我们把那叫做"湿身吻"
That's it. I'm changing in the stall. Excuse me! 够了 我去外面换 借过
I saw the picture, Dylan. 我看见那照片了 迪兰
You had your arm around her with that humpy look you get. 你手揽着她呢 表情还很猥亵
No, that's not always how you look. We're over! 滚 你平时才不是那表情 我们吹了
So, I'd really like to talk to you, Mrs. Patterson, 我真的想和你谈谈 帕特森夫人
see if we can't turn this thing around. 看看事情还有没有转机
Uh, you've got my number. 你有我电话吧
Thank you. 谢谢
I said we are over. 我说了我俩没戏了
Why don't you go out for a nice bike ride? 你可以骑车出去转转
Dylan again, huh? 又是迪兰吧
Some guys just do not know how to play it. 有的男生就是笨得慌
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470161.html |