《摩登家庭》第1季第14集 第8期:目击证人(在线收听) |
I was driving along this street. 我就在路上开车啊 The cars were parked just like this. 那些车就像这样停在路边
And boom, out of nowhere, he hits me. 然后 嘭的一下 他就突然撞到我了
Okay, so, hehe cut you off? Yes. 所以是他撞的你 对
Right. A crazy driver. 哦 疯司机
You know, I used to be a little bit like that. 其实 我以前也像那样
I don't know, maybe it's because of Lily, 现在也许是因为莉莉吧 我也不知道
but I've definitely become more considerate. 我开车会更加小心 顾及他人
Like, I used to never let people in, and now I do. 我以前都不让别人"插"在我前面 现在会了
Just now getting that metaphor. Okay. 我终于懂那个隐喻(插)的意思了 好吧
So, what do you think? Were there any witnesses? 你有何高见 有目击证人吗
No, just Manny. He was in the back seat. 没 只有曼尼 他当时在后座
Okay. It all happened so fastJust like they say. 哦 发生得太突然了 眨眼间啊
Yeah. All right. Well, this is what we're gonna do. 好吧 行 接下来我们这样
I'll take a few pictures, 我先拍几张照片
and then we'll sit down and write a statement. 然后坐下来起草一份声明
Perfect. I'll go and get us a table. 真好 我去占个桌子
All right. Manny, come. 行 曼尼 你也来
Uh, just a minute, Mom. I need to tie my shoe. Okay. 稍等 老妈 我鞋带散了 好的
Mitchell. Yeah? 米奇尔 什么
Don't talk. Listen. It was her fault. 别说话 听就好 责任在她
I'm sorry. What? Don't look at me. 什么 我没听清 别看着我
Do something. Take pictures. 别傻愣着 照相啊
Manny! What kind of cupcake do you want? 曼尼 你想要什么味道的蛋糕
Um, that's okay. I'm not hungry. 不用了 我不饿
That was a mistake. Now she'II know something's up. 失误了 她现在肯定起疑心了
Are you okay? I'm fine. 你没事吧 没事
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470164.html |