《摩登家庭》第1季第14集 第16期:喝酒容易亲(在线收听

 Phil, honey? Oh, my God. Luke, what is that? 菲尔  宝贝  天  卢克  这是咋了

Jegermeister. Dad says it makes girls easier to kiss. 野格酒  老爸说它可以让女生更容易亲
- What happened to the rug? - I had an accident. -那地毯是怎么回事 -出了点小意外
Okay. Alex, what are you doing? 好吧  艾丽克斯  你又在干嘛
I'm trying to kill a rat. 我在追杀一只耗子
Okay 好吧
Sharon was helping me buy you a birthday present. 莎伦在帮我给你挑生日礼物
Don't you get it? I love your ass. 你不明白吗  我爱的是你的屁股蛋蛋
I-You know, I-I-I'm late and I should go. 那个...我  我快迟了  得走了
-I know. I know. -Yeah. -我知道  我知道  -
And it seems like things have gotten a little wonky around here. 今天的确是有点乱糟糟的
I don't know where Phil is. He's definitely- 不知道菲尔上哪儿了  他肯定...
Oh, my God. Alex 老天啊  艾丽克斯
Where's your father? 你爸呢
He went outside to go to the bathroom. 他去外面上厕所了
It's... not usually like this. Oh, gross. 平时真不这样的  靠  刺瞎我的眼
- Let's just get married. - Okay. -我们结婚吧  -好
You will not regret this decision, Mrs. Patterson. 你不会后悔的  帕特森太太
And I'll tell you what. 跟你说
We're gonna have you over to our little house to celebrate. 我请你到我家来庆祝下
- Okay? Okay, bye-bye. - You should come back again- -好吗  嗯  拜拜  -有空再来啊
- sometime, when you get a break - Claire! Claire! -有空就来  -克莱尔  克莱尔
Phil, what are you-what are you doing? 菲尔  你  你干啥呢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470172.html