《摩登家庭》第1季第14集 第18期:我不是个烂司机(在线收听

 I told you I'd win. 早说了你打不过我

Not talking so much now, are you, hotshot? 现在没话可说了吧  神球手
Hope you enjoy that nice, hot shower, 希望你洗澡洗个爽
but it's not gonna wash away the shame of that 15-7 beatdown. 但15比7的耻辱你是洗不掉的
You should have seen the look on your face... 你真该看看你当时的表情
when that drop shot just kissed the wall. 球和墙亲密接触那瞬间
Ah. Okay, splashdown. 好吧  湿身吻
Got me again. Yep. 又弄到我了  是吧
Make the uptight straight guy all embarrassed. 让我这传统直男情何以堪
Except for one thing -doesn't even bother me anymore. 但是  我还就真无所谓了
I could do this all day. Here, another one for you. 我可以一直这样碰  来  再碰一个
Maybe a couple of 'em. 再多来几次啊
Jay, I just noticed a sauna back here. 杰  我发现后面有个桑拿哟
-How big of a hurry are we in? -Biggest hurry of your life. -我们要冲进去吗  -像赶着投胎那样冲进去
'Scuse me. 'Scuse me. 借过  借过
Well, if you're going to be stranded, 如果注定了要被困住
might as well be in a place full of cupcakes. 不如就被困在蛋糕店吧
I don't think you need any more. 我看你吃得差不多了
Ay. I'm sorry, guys. 啊  真是不好意思
It's true. I am a defensive driver. 的确  我喜欢为自己抗辩
-You mean you're defensive about -I know what I am. -你是说你喜欢抗辩...  -我知道自己什么样
Let's go. 我们走吧
It's just that I don't like when people just assume 只是我不喜欢大家凭空就
that I'm a bad driver. 说我是个烂司机
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470174.html